Friday, September 19, 2008

The Prayer Answering Allah

Hear what Allah says:
If I answer your prayer at once, it is because I am testing your faith.
If I did not answer your prayer at once, it is because I am testing your patience.
If I did not answer your prayer at all it is because I have a better plan for you.
Remember Allah's promises are yes and Amen!
He is God not man, which explains why He can never fail, hold on, don't be discouraged, your miracle is knocking at the door of your heart.
A little more faith is what you need to see all your needs met.

The-Prayer-Answering-Allah is saying He has met all your needs. "Submit to "LA-ILAH-ILLAH-ALLAH, MUHAMMAD-UR-RASOOL-ALLAH" wholeheartidly....you've only got one chance and you can't loose, its a two way win!!"

2 comments:

  1. I also have something on my mind, but when i read what U wrote it just gave me courage and told me to have patience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assabru nisful Iman - Patience is half of Faith (Iman). Patience and tolerance is something we all must possess. I'm glad that my blog helped you.

    ReplyDelete