Monday, May 18, 2009

So Blessed


Being an optimist to the core, it was so unlike me to post a blog like "Leave me Alone". But for some reason (or a particular reason, maybe, *wink*) I was all hyped up and crazy yesterday, I just had to relieve my stress. And lo and behold, come Monday afternoon, I'm back to being the so called "normal".

I just feel so blessed everyday.
I'm blessed to have reached this far in my life...
Blessed to have been able to accomplish my dreams....
Blessed to live my dreams.....
Blessed to love the way I live 
And live the way I love....

I take things for granted..
Every trial and tribulation in life is a test....
It comes and goes....
Every happy moment is a test....
Life keeps fluctuating.....
Are you prepared to face everything that life will throw on you?
Maybe not. But just remember,
Being able to do simple things in itself is a blessing.
Being able to walk and talk,
Read and write, eat and drink,
Touch and feel, see and think....

One of the most inspiring TV show that I watched is "One liter of Tears" in Japanese...truly a heart warming series. Just watch it and feel all the blessings bestowed on you.

At the end of it everyone will die. So why make the world a living hell? Let's make it a better place, so that human beings can co-exist.

I just love this part of a Hindi song, it always inspires me....

"Ek pal ka jeena, phir to hai jaana
Toufa kya leke jaaye, dil ye bataana,
Khali haath aaye te hum, khaali haath jaayenge,
Bas pyaar ke do meete bol chil milaayenge,
To has, kyunki duniya ko hai hasaana"

Which rougly translates to:
"A few moments of life, then we have to leave,
What are the gifts that we can take, tell me, my heart
We came empty handed, we will go empty handed,
Only a few sweet words of love we will share
So smile, because you have to make the world SMILE"

Keep smiling :) and  have a great day!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are so right S, during times of crisis, it's looking on the bright side, thinking of the million ways each of us have been blessed, that we realize how trivial or little our so called problems really are..I like your poem ,not just for its inspiring content but also the hope that it gives to look forward to a brighter tomorrow..The translation of the Hrithik no: too is excellent..At this moment there is another song that comes to my mind.It's an SRK inspired one:

    "Har ghadi badal rahi hai roop zindagi
    Chhaaon hai kabhi kabhi hai dhoop zindagi
    Har pal yahan jeebhar jiyo
    Jo hai sama kal ho naa ho.."

    Take care and smile and have a good day S!Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup...kal ho na ho....thatz another thing to ponder :D

    ReplyDelete