Friday, February 19, 2010

An Illusion


"An illusion in this virtual realm!!!" This is how I like to express myself in any social networking site or here out on my blog!

Thatz what I am, right? What I write here, what I do here could just be a plain lie and can be deleted in an instant.

But then, what are we in reality? In this tech savvy world, when we rarely mingle with "real" people, we find solace in the virtual realm. But, do they really see what they are supposed to see? Could this virtual world be a substitute for our reality? The direct conversation, when the eyes see your thoughts even before you express them, can the virtual realm substitute them?

In the end, I am just an illusion out here. I don't write what I want to say, I don't say what I feel and you don't read my thoughts either.......

If I did disappear from the virtual realm, no one would realize it and well, I bet not many can find another way of contacting me....."Blink once I could disappear"


3 comments: