Friday, November 25, 2011

Random Thought: Time is Precious

The more time we have, the lazier we are...
More deadlines we have, we can cram up the infinite things we have to do, in the limited time...
It is always good to keep ourselves on check by maintaining deadlines
And reminding ourselves that the time once lost is lost forever.

Well, this is a reminder for me and all the other lazy people around the world, who have so much valuable time in our hands and we don't understand what to do with it. What is our priority? What is the purpose of our life? Is it any good to waste time? It is more precious than money, and it slips from between fingers so fast that if we were to account what we did each second, we could have truly made it worthwhile. Anyways, this is all talk. I haven't practiced it for the past 7 months. I really have to get myself back in shape! Allah..help me and forgive me!

No comments:

Post a Comment