Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Evolution of Sanau



Most people who know me personally might think that my screen name,
Sanau, is a simple derivation from my first name and last name. But, you are wrong!!! There is more to it. Sanau is not such a simple person. I might seem simple, but the more you know me, the more puzzling I can be. The same goes with my screen name.

Ok. For beginners and first time readers, I love reading books, especially fiction and comics. 4 years back, I got introduced to Manga, japanese comics. The first one I ever read was the Fruits Basket, with Tohru Honda, Sohma Kyo and Sohma Yuki as the main characters. Then came Hana Kimi (drums please), with Sano Izumi and Ashiya Mizuki as the lead characters. A while later, I got introduced to Japanese and Korean dramas. Well, I had a yahoo 360 space dedicated for those, but now I've lost interest in dramas. I just don't have the patience to sit and watch them, when the ending seems so obvious and 10-15 episodes, such a waste of time. Getting back to the dramas, there was one called Snow Queen, which had Math as the main theme of the story. It went something like, there was this really smart boy, who used to always top all the Math olympiads and then came a poor boy who was even more brilliant than him, n blah blah. Yes, as you can see, Math fascinates me. So I got wired to Snow Queen initially and later lost interest.


Evolution of Sanau:
It all began with Yuki. I liked the name Yuki and also the character in Fruits Basket. Then I found that Yuki means Snow (Wow! What a coincidence). Then came Hana Kimi and Sano Izumi. Well, yes, I was totally blown over by this super cool character of Sano Izumi in the Manga (Specifically Manga, 'coz there has been a couple of dramas with the same name, but the main lead does not compare to the Manga lead). Well, yes, even the female lead is very cute and they suit each other very well (Repeat, only the Manga characters).

So then, the evolution, Sano => Sanau => Snow =>Snow Queen.

Well, yes, I know, for those of you who know me, this might be a surprize. But face the fact, there are a lot more surprizes with Sanau around ;)


2 comments:

  1. I am one of those fortunate ;) few people who shared the experiences of the evolution of this theory......

    CHARLES DARWIN'S THEORY'S Latest Version and discovery...
    lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...yeah Charles Darwin's Theory...may be I could go along with the vibe of it ;)

    Also, did u know that Rui played Sano in Jdrama? But not upto the mark of the Manga Sano

    ReplyDelete