Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Confidant


Lately, I've been thinking a LOT about you.....
It seems like I have lots to tell you,
I feel like there are so many things I want to know about you
Ofcourse, we've got loads to catch up with....
After all, itz been months since we met....

Those days we spent together....
I'll never forget. The random talks,
The great secrets, only the two of us knew.
So diverse were our thoughts, 
But the string that held us was quite strong.
You are irreplacable. 

We've both gone ahead with our lives,
But believe me, there wasn't anyone to replace you
Many people walked in and out of my life,
Many still stay with me.
But the warmth that you gave me,
The hand that you stratched,
The humor that you spread,
I've found them all in none!!

You were and you will be
My CONFIDANT

I know you might not feel the same about me.
Neverthless, I'm waiting to meet you again......
I miss you, my bestest Buddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment