Sunday, March 29, 2009

One Hell of a Roller Coaster Ride


Before I begin writing about this topic, I would like to thank all the people who have been involved in brainstorming any random topic with me. This blog will most probably have ideas of people whom I have interacted with. I know I haven't taken your permission, thats because I still don't know how I'm going to end up writing. Ok...here goes my new experiment in writing. Do leave your comments after you read this article.

We always come across this term "One hell of a roller coaster ride", it mostly pertains to LIFE. Yes, life sure is a roller coaster ride with all the ups and downs. Some enjoy it to the core, some are scared to death, some like to be honest with their emotions, some just like to show that they are cool or scared or whatever......

Well, I'm not going to write much about life, 'coz I guess I haven't experienced enough of it or I feel that I have a loooong road to take. But I like enjoying it to the core, do crazy random things, live in my own utopia, creating my own little world. But, it is not always like that. There are several factors that can make your day or ruin your day. Even if there are factors that can ruin your day, don't let it leave a scar that will lay there forever. Just a small bruise, that will heal quickly. 'Coz I feel that in order to understand ourselves, the ups and downs in life are essential. It helps us become stronger and realize our hidden strength and potential. This is generally speaking about life. 

What about our thoughts? Aren't there ups and downs in our thinking as well? Personally, for me, there are times when I feel I'm thinking something really out of line, bizarre ideas, maybe 'coz of my lectures in university or a random conversation with my friends. But when I let the imagination run wild, it takes me through a roller coaster ride and well, to be frank, I enjoy it!!!! I know this sounds crazy, but I'm quite sure that our brain is reallly verrry complicated and there are always things running in our subconcious mind, which we never realize. Then suddenly out of the blue, you feel all these wild and bizarre ideas, and sometimes you even come up with a decision that can surprize everyone around you, some will call you insane or crazy!!! I truly believe that this is not the result of the spur of the moment, but the subconcious background, which we never thought of giving a front stage. Well, with all these ideas (in my words, when the brainwaves are really fast), let them slowly get on you. Think logically and be practical in your action, always be ready for a change. Also, there might be times when you don't want to think. Just sit like a rock, on whom nothing reaches. Maybe 'coz the brainwaves ran too fast and now it needs some energy. Well, thatz the way it is......

One thing is sure. Everyday is different. You might think this is my day or this is not my day. But believe me, every moment is your own. Just that there are bitter experiences to make you cherish the sweet ones. And wild thoughts that can make your bitter days a BIG BIG surprise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment