Thursday, November 19, 2009

And I thought Planning and Time Management was everything.......


The last couple of months have been quite busy for me. Both at work and at home. I kind of had a vague idea that things will get busy, but I thought that 'multi-tasking' was my thing....that I would be able to manage it by proper planning and time management!!! Well, so much for thoughts....for one thing, planning never works....I keep forgetting something essential, something like an absent-minded person and the other thing, time just flies, it is as if it just flows through your fingers and you can't really hold it!!!

Planning is all in the head, practicalities of life pose new challenges and exposes unforeseen circumstances. The pace at which time flies is so hard to grasp that at times I would just wish, how great it would be if time came to a stand-still!!! But then again, when exposed to a very very busy schedule, I just want to escape from it, I just tend to be lazy and do nothing! Yes, absolutely nothing, but read comics and leisure books and watch cartoons. Now I know why time is flying....and I really can't get myself to hold it and I've given up on planning as well.....Just live each moment to the fullest.....'Hakuna Matata'

At the end of the day all that matters is whether you are satisfied and happy living the way you are.......oh well, it doesn't always have a happy ending though.....

No comments:

Post a Comment