Friday, July 1, 2011

Time to Rejuvenate MOI SpAcE

First of All a BIG HELLO to everyone out there...or out here!!!

I've been thinking about revamping my blog for quite sometime. I reaaalllly wonder, when it transformed from an inspiring and motivational one to a depressing one. Well, maybe the Snow Queen's heart was frozen for a while and now since it is summer, it has molten a lil bit?? Who knows?? And, seriously, who cares?? Do you??

Well, yes, I think it is vital for a writer to bring forth all the emotions out in the articles. But to write only when going through tough times and neglecting the skill during good times will not help enhance the talent. So, be it the sun or the rain, I've decided, I'm going to get back to blogging. There are quite a lot of drafts from long time back, so I'll begin with them first and since I have all the time in the world with me, I'm going to add one more thing to my hobby list, 'Blogging', that is.

So, to all of you out here, 'Tadaimaaa!'

No comments:

Post a Comment