Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Just Miss


Dedicated to all my friends......from my preschool days till now.......
Just when I thought I knew you, you became a stranger....
Just when I thought I held your hands, you seem so distant....
Just when I thought I heard your heart, you became so vague......
Just when I thought I fit in your shoe, you changed them......

It takes a lifetime to get a best friend and an instant to break their trust.

Cherish each and everyone of your friends, none can replace another, 
But you know you are their friend and they hold a special place in your heart.

Thank you for being my friend,
My confidant, my support,
My critic, my partner,
My shoulder, my hand.

Thank you for being there with me, 
whenever it was, 
wherever it was, 
I'm sure you know, you matter to me

3 comments:

  1. loved it....................!!!!!!!!!!!school friends r the best...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dears....I know I miss my school days.....

    ReplyDelete