Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Ad War: Apple vs. Blackberry

This is my 70th Blog Post. Never thought I would reach here when I began writing 2 years back. Now, I've reduced the number of forward emails that I send, I know it will be a relief to many, and instead post good forwards here. Keep checking, read and enjoy my blog. If you feel like encouraging me, do comment, 'coz there have been times when I thought I should stop blogging, but a few of my faithful readers keep me going ^__^!!! Arigatou gozaimas (Thank you very much)

Now, for the blog.

Advertisement war: Apple vs. Blackberry

These days the major competition in telecom sector aimed at customers is whether to use Apple iPhone or Blackberry. I don't have an answer, since I didn't try either of them.

Anyways, the videos say them all....I really like the creativity in advertisements. Thank you Kavi for sharing this mail with me.

The 1st video: Blackberry takes a shot at Apple and the 2nd video: Apple's response. Have fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment