Monday, June 1, 2009

The Quiz about ME

Ok! I'm not creating a quiz here about me and get you all to answer them. I just wanted to post a comment about one of the questions in the quizzes I posted on facebook about me. I was really surprised by the answer everyone gave and the answer I had expected. This was the question...

At times I could be.....
a) Funny
b) Serious
c) Scary
d) a&b
e) All of the above


I know that I could at times be funny and at times serious, but I never expected that I was scary. And believe me, all the people who took the quiz, YES, ALL the people, brand me as scary as well. *sob* *sob*

Then as usual I gave a thought to it and I realized, I could be intimidating at times and unapproachable at other. I could also be so damn careless during exams that I actually freak people around me. Sometimes I got to exams without studying and cooly tell my classmates, 'I didn't have time to study this!' and they don't believe me, 'coz mos of the time, I take guesses and my guesses are like, wow!! Mind you, that doesn't happen always. And then I could do things that you don't expect me to do normally, and my friends will go like, "Oh my God!! What the heck is she doing?" (I'm sorry I can't give the details here *wink*)

All in all, I came to a conclusion that, maybe my spontaneous nature is scary, 'coz I'm quite sure that I'm not scary, I don't mean to be scary and neither do I want to be scary. But, what to do, I can't change people's perception!!!

6 comments:

  1. Must admit it was Scary revelation and scary post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL :D
    But, I'm not that bad. Itz just that I'm so cool at times of crisis that ppl get scared. I'm SNOW aftr all :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. akhaven't you heard, how dangerous snow fall also can get :p
    And imagine getting buried inside snow.. phew.. again scary ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. [i]hehehe!!getting buried inside snow...lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. and freeze to death :P

    omg...now i feel bad for publishing this post :'(

    ReplyDelete
  6. now if you start to feel bad after readin all my comments, then that would make ME the scary person :o!!!
    NO!!! You re the undisputed supreme scary person. i don wanna compete :p
    so feel good n be proud :)

    ReplyDelete