Monday, June 1, 2009

Nailing the Right Place


For the past few weeks, I've been working quite well or so, I thought. But I still knew there was something missing! Somewhere, deep down, I know I'm missing something essential. But what is it? I couldn't nail. 

I've been reading, skimming through documents to substantiate what I'm doing. Going from task to task, leaving a lot of tails unattended. Then going back to tie them up.....but still I know I'm missing something, I know not what!!!

Then finally today, I had someone help me put the nail on the right spot. What I was missing was DARING to do things. Do new things, dare to experiment, have the guts to fail, think logically and illogically. I'm so thankful today, I have a great start for this month! I've been revamped and really happy to know that there are people who can tell me things on my face and who knows that I can accept them, evaluate myself and move on. YOSH!!!

I just know I need to be myself, which I've always been. With ups and downs, being lazy and crazy and being a "DAREDEVIL" - Dare to do the right? NOO!! Dare to experiment and have the guts to accept failure, learn from the failure and who knows, maybe to end up the right way.

"Try and Fail. But don't fail to try!!!"

A special thanks to that someone. Thanks for listening to all my tantrums!!! :)

2 comments: