Monday, June 8, 2009

The Ultimate Deception

Sometimes I wonder, am I doing things that I really feel is right?
Am I doing what I preach? Or am I just deceiving people by giving them an Impression?
Am I doing things as a facade? Am I doing things what my heart tells me to do
And yearns to do? Am I following my passions and ambitions?

When at times I really want to get things done,
There are some invisible strings that hold me back.
Sometimes my heart is not at it or I fear what people might think.
So, I go against what I believe. The Ultimate deception!

But people themselves are clueless with regard to what they want.
So why should I fear them? And no one is ever right, so why deceive?
Just live your life your way. Fill your heart with ever flowing passion
That will just mesmerize everyone around you. Reap what you sow.

No comments:

Post a Comment