Thursday, June 4, 2009

Cheers to Our Friendship


A fwd email dedicated to my all Friends....Thank you Tsukasa for sending me the same :) Itz toooo nostalgic

Somewhere 
between the *
procrastination* and thehomework .. 
and the incessant forwards 
and the friendships and thecalls 
to each other complaining aboutCrUsHeS and 
BF/GF!! Somewhere between thephone calls to old
friends
 and the "miss you's ", the "love you's" and
the "
 What are we doing tonight's?" And somewhere
between all of the changing andgro wing ...
somewhere 
between the classesand the skipping
classes
...and the StUdYiNfor teStS ...And the
PRETENDING to "StUdY" forTeStS... 
And the 
downright NOT StUdYiNg for TeStS... 
forgot--I forgot what 
ScHooLwas all about. 


Somewhere between all the
appointments, starbuck coffee , Hardees, Dunkin' DoNuTs and Mc Donald's... paying billsand then not paying bills ...
Making plans then breaking plans... AppearingDisappearing
then reappearing... I forgot--Iforgot what it was like to 
cry
forgot that pretending to behappy doesn't make you 
happy.... And that pretending to
be
 SmArT doesn't make you smart.. I forgot 
that you can't just 
forget the pastin
fear of the FUTURE... I forgotthat you 
can't 
control falling in LoVe .. 
And that you can't make yourself
fall in *LoVe*
.... I learned that I can LOVE ... I 
learned that it's okay to MEsS UP..... 
And it's okay to 
ask for HELP!!!.. And it's 
okay to feel like crap... I learned it's okay to cOmPLaiN
and wHINe to all your friends for a whole day......... 
I learned that 
sometimes the things you want
most you just can't have and the things that 
you look for are right in front of you.
I learned that the greatest thing about 
HiGh ScHOoL and CoLLeGe and the working world
it isn't about the parties or the 
DRiNKiNG or the Hookups ... 

It's the
*FrIeNdShIpS*, which means taking chances. 
I learned that 
sometimes the things we want to forget 
are the things which we most need to 
talk about ... 
I learned that
 TIME and LOVEcan heal all things.... 
I learned that just when you 
thinkit can't get worse - it does! ...
but with the 
love and support of friends - you survive ... 
I've learned that when you start feeling 
BaD 
about O S I N G touch and about those that you've lost! 
They too, are feeling the 
same way. ...

I learned that letters from friends are the 
most important things.And that sending cards to your 
friends makes you feel better! But, basically, I just learned 
that my friends........ Both 
oldand new ..... are the most important
people to me in the worldAND.......without them, Iwouldn't be who
I am today..... 


So this is a THANK YOU to all of my friends... 
For always being there. And even if we're not on good terms
or we have lost touch... I will always have an unconditional
love for you.. ~Always and forever ~

3 comments: