Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Cool Day


Well, not exactly cool as in cold weather. Summer is still on and the temperature is around 45 deg Celsius, but the experience(s) I had today was quite, well, different and an eye-opener.

First thing in the morning, I go down to start my car to go for work, and no response. The battery was drained, so my car didn't start. Luckily for me, my dad's friend had left his car with him while going on summer vacation, so my dad told me that I could take his car!!! Well, yes, his 'King', Camry, which he is sooo possessive about and I was excited, thrilled and scared too. I have to be careful. I just loved driving this babe....it was sooo smooth. Well, not that I hate my car, my Chevy Aveo, but initially I didn't like it. But then I got used to it and then began liking it. But when you get the taste of something better, you yearn for it even more.

Then at my office, around noon, my computer froze. And I had this file with all these data, which I hadn't saved and that also went with ice. So, now, I've got to re-do it. Well, after all these, I was complaining to my colleague, not exactly my colleague, but my boss's colleague about 'my wonderful day' and when I told him about the car, he was like 'You must try driving my R8 TT.' And I was like, 'Do you mean Audi R8', 'Yeah. The 2 seater, sports car!' And I was like, 'I'll take this offer!!' Well, yes am crazy about cars and I guess I would grab any opportunity to drive a sports car!!!

Now, itz the end of the day. I thought maybe there will be a charm of 3 and I was wondering what the 3rd thing to freeze will be and I'm still wondering.......

No comments:

Post a Comment