Friday, August 14, 2009

Seasons of Life

We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun.....Well, yes, a song by Westlife.

Unlike yesterday, today was quite refreshing. After a long time, I met and talked to a person who had spent a lot of time with me during our university days. It felt good to walk down our memory lane, together. And it also helped us to see the changing seasons of our life. What we were as kids, as teenagers and where we might end up as adults. It is a long road, with all sorts of twists and turns, and at times a hell of a roller coaster ride.

The college days that were warm and fun and office days when things are so so different....the competition, the responsibility, the gossips......Life is changing and so are we. Before when I thought I couldn't grow up and now, I know I have to grow up. But I will take my time, step by step, I'll head towards my future. Who knows what it will hold, but hoping and praying for the best....for myself and others......

No comments:

Post a Comment