Sunday, August 9, 2009

Today's Techie Trivia


I had attended a vendor's presentation today. They were from China and were presenting a lot of techie stuff. What really caught my attention was the laptop they were using AND the laser keyboard. YESSS!!! The laser keyboard that we usually see in the forward emails was right in front of my. My boss took it from them for a while and was playing with it and his boss was asking me, 'Can you see it?' 'coz as usual I was occuppying one of the seats at the back. Yes, I had my fair share of inspecting the equipment remotely. It was just amazing!!!!

Well, technology fascinates me. I just enjoy the pace at which things are going these days and well, get quite excited with all the teknoratti around. I'm quite happy that my job allows me to be exposed to more technology :)

2 comments: